Jenny routinely comes home from the hospital after spending time with new cancer patients who feel scared, confused and unaware of the next steps after a diagnosis. Knowing that the few minutes doctors get to try and educate patients is not enough, she wanted to find a way to help cancer patients get access to quality information most doctors don’t have time to discuss.
Today, we’re proud to announce the launch of CancerHQ.org. While today marks our official launch, we’ve already published over 80 articles, with tons more to come! We are excited about our next steps: building forums, producing inspiring and educational videos, adding legal, dietetic and caregiver support and much more… With 1 in 2 men and 1 in 3 women developing cancer sometime in their life, chances are you will be touched (directly or indirectly) by cancer. We at CancerHQ.org are working hard to provide the basics for battling this disease!
Here’s how you can help us spread the word!
- Subscribe for Email updates right on our Blog at CancerHQ.org
- Help us connect with cancer patients and survivors by spreading the word about CancerHQ!
- For those of you on Facebook please LIKE our page at Facebook.com/CancerHQ
- If you’re on Twitter please follow @CancerHQ for our daily information and inspiration
- Use the links at the top of our blog posts to Share them on Twitter, Facebook and more!
We hope you’ll take time to explore the site, leave comments, and share the news with others. If you have cancer-related topics you’d like to see addressed please let us know – because if you’ve got a suggestion it’s likely that many other people share the same question too!
Thanks in advance for helping us make CancerHQ a success. We look forward to serving the community for years to come.
PS – If you’re interested in contributing articles, stories, and advice, let us know.