Your radiation treatment is underway and below you’ll find tips for help ease the challenges you’ll face during radiation. This is the second post of a three-part series of my Top 5 Tips for Radiation:
- Keep still during treatment. The process takes about 30-60 min but the actual treatment is only a few minutes.
- If you have anxiety, talk to the doctor. You may receive a medication to help ease the anxiety.
- Remember that radiation treatment does not hurt, but some patients do have side effects later that can be managed.
- If you miss a treatment, don’t sweat it. Call and reschedule.
- Think of your next exotic vacation spot.